Thursday, November 29, 2007

Spinning the wheel, taking chances.




Went on a 2nd date with a law student named Rory tonight.

A+ for him tolerating my nagging desire to play games and drink at Dave & Busters all night. I was ridiculous (RIDICULOUSLY) cranky/upset going into the date for other reasons I won't go into right now (plus I had worked for 10 hours), but I came out of that place with the biggest smile on my face. Even though Rory kicked my ass at many of the games -- though I DID hit 1,000 tickets on the WHEEL! And he didn't. Just want to point that out.

Afterwards, we went to Eat N Park and I didn't get home until about 2 a.m. I was exhausted at work the next day but you know what - every single yawn was worth it.

...And I'm not just saying that because he gave me all of his tickets either.

No comments: