Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Razzle Dazzle Em, A-Men!


Razzle Dazzle, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

Wait, wait, before you read any further -- guess which one is the photo and which two are actually just me and Aaron! And yes, I embarrassed the crap out of him when I had him pose for this picture in front of the theater.

So tonight, Aaron and I got to go see Chicago for free down at Heinz Hall because of our lovely usher connections. (AKA LaLa got us comp tickets, than moved us down to center orchestra.)

I had seen the show about three or four years ago with Chip, La and Kristen downtown but who can pass up seeing a musical for free even if it isn't your most absolute favorite? I could always use a little extra razzle dazzle... especially by Wednesday.

But tomorrow is my Friday and I have a five-day weekend ahead of me.

Time with Grandma, time with friends, time with BABIES and time with cousins await. It's going to be a fantastic five days... starting tomorrow at 5 p.m.

No comments: