Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Side of Grilled Cheese... Please.

I was so tired from the bachelorette party that I forgot to take a photo to document the day... luckily our night ran so late on Saturday, it was technically Sunday by the time we left the Matrix and headed to Eat N Park. So I'm only half cheating.

It's always so hard for me to decide what I want to eat when I'm drunk (okay, and to be fair, I wasn't even drunk & I was still having a hard time deciding!) since I pretty much always want EVERYTHING. Finally, after much debate, I came up with my order... a French Toast Smile (french toast, bacon, eggs) with... a side of grilled cheese.

Okay. So. Apparently the waitress has never gotten that order before.

In fact, she was so stunned that she didn't even turn in La's cheeseburger order. And we didn't realize she hadn't turned it in until... pretty much the rest of us were done eating.

So this is La. Not eating at Eat N Park.
The place for smiles - and a side of grilled cheese!

No comments: