Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Gallbladder Weight Loss Plan = Ineffective


Bruised, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

Elisa: So, surgery is really no excuse to get behind on the blog....
Elisa: Belly pictures!! stitches!!

Well. I'm finally able to sit up for a decent amount of time to blog.

And who am I to deny my fans the view of my six-pack? If only I had one.

Instead, I have this. Which doesn't look like much. (Well... look like a big deal PAIN wise.... I'm aware theres a lot of chub, thanks!) But it's amazing how something so insignificant can hurt so much.

In other news, my gallbladder didn't weigh 25 pounds as I had been hoping. Damnit. I guess I'm actually going to have to get back on my diet if I want to lose more weight. Sigh. I wonder how much kidneys weigh?

No comments: