Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh I Just LOVE Him!

When all else fails and you need a pick-me-up, spend some time with Aaron Menzer.

Tonight we hung out and got dessert at this place in Monongahela, before we headed out to the mall area. We shopped a bit at DSW and then watched an hour of Pirates of the Caribbean III at the cheapie-theater before we were too bored to sit there any longer. Then we just headed back to Aaron's house to hang with his family.

Honestly, I am really just... so lucky to have him home now, especially at such a confusing time in my life. I feel like I can be so open and honest and real with him in ways I can't be with a lot of the people in my life.

And sometimes, what a girl needs, is to just sit down at Lenzi's with a big piece of cake in front of her and let all of her ranting and confusion and happiness and sadness come spilling out until she feels better, even if at the end of the day, nothing has been solved.