Saturday, August 4, 2007

Where Mah Gurlz 'At

Tonight was (Summer '07 Bride #3) Dana's bachelorette party.

It was just so Dana, with an evening filled with alcohol, funny penis games, great food, dancing and laughter at a small bar in Monongahela. There were about 10 of us total, not including Dana's last chance for a BAR ROMANCE who kept stumbling into our private bachelorette party area.

Luckily, I am happy to report, Dana really does love Bob (and her dignity... because that drunk guy was definitely something else... in a bad way.)

I may have finally been taught the Electric Slide (which I have butchered at way too many weddings not just this summer, but summers past.) However, I was drunk at the time so we'll see how much I remember!

And YES. That IS Joe Montana behind us in the picture. Haha.

No comments: