Tuesday, September 11, 2007

102.5


102.5, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

....same blog photo, different day.

Yes, thats how sick I've been. So sick that I can't even come up with another idea for a blog photo. Not that it matters - because today was an exact repeat of yesterday, except for the fact that my fever was WORSE today and more consistent than it was yesterday. 102.5? SERIOUSLY?

I mean really. Where the eff did the fever come from?
AND WHY WON'T IT GO AWAY! :(

Tomorrow morning I have a (blah) job interview.
Aaaaand it's my 23rd Birthday.
Aaaaand I could care less about either.

Lovely.

1 comment:

annalisa said...

karrrrrriiiii
regardless of your sickness and hell.... happy birthday! and when you blow out the bday candles, i hope you wish for a job for you and me ;)