Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ready, Set... COUNT!

Today was our first official day of "training" I guess. The past two days have been nothing but listening to policy and security procedures. Blah blah. You might get robbed, don't freak out, blah blah.

Luckily, there are 7 women in my training class who I adore, so the time passes quickly. I honestly never expected to laugh as much as I have this week, surrounded by these women.

Even more exciting? One of those women graduated in 2003 from a high school that neighbors my high school's school district... and ALSO went to the University of Arizona the SAME years I did!

Instant friends. All we've done recently has been discuss Tucson obsessively... which has made us both incredibly homesick for it.

So I guess the job... so far so good.
It's not my life's calling, but it will suffice for now.

No comments: