Monday, January 21, 2008

The Bucket List



So in celebration of the great MLK Jr. today, my dad and I went to see the Bucket List.

Okay, I know the movie has nothing to do with MLK Jr.... but it was still really good. And I had the day off. Love paid holidays!

(Some of) My Bucket List (In No Particular Order):
1) Visit all 6 continents... I'm (obviously) not counting Antarctica.
2) Live in Chicago once. New York once. Somewhere-I-least-expected once.
3) See the Arnolfini Portrait in person. National Gallery in London.
4) Adopt at least two children.
5) Make World Vision the charity I'm able to significantly support.
6) Write something truly significant that will be read by a million people.
7) Learn to live without my father's love or approval.
8) Fall in love with myself, so I can learn to fall in love with someone else.
9) Sky dive in Arizona on one of those overly-beautiful AZ days.
10) High-five a super famous celebrity. Like Tom-Hanks-super-famous.

No comments: