Friday, January 18, 2008

My Boys



Today, Aaron & I headed down for our two-day trip to West Virginia.

We have the Kelly Clarkson/Reba concert tomorrow, but since I'm in love with my babies I basically made Aaron come down early with me so he could meet the loves of my life. He was pretty much a hit right from the start -- especially when he put on his hat, which was extremely similar to Gage's.

Later that night, Aaron and I bought Cranium to play a game against my cousin Kelli and my Aunt Greta. G-Love and Kelli ended up KICKING our asses... which Aaron and I had a hard time accepting. And by "hard" I mean "horrific." We're sore losers, what can I say?

Still, all the laughter that came as a result of the game definitely made losing worth it. And alcohol also helped to soften the blow.

No comments: