Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Presenting... Another Job!



I've taken on (technically) a third job and today was my first day of training.

Since I miss my Box-Office kids back at UA Presents so much I figured I wouldn't mind throwing in an application at this theater in downtown Pittsburgh. Well they called me a month after, I interviewed a month after that, was hired yesterday over the phone as their newest box office employee and then started some training today since I had the day off.

I can already tell I'm going to enjoy the job more than I currently enjoy my other two. At least... I guess I'll enjoy it enough to make the (somewhat inconvenient) commute downtown two days and one evening a week. My goal right now is to work four days with the bank (~32 hours), two with the theater (and possibly one evening if there is a show... ~20 hours), squeeze in the Ourlikes work on my other evenings off (~6 hours) and have Sunday off to make out with my pillow/see friends.

I'm going to be exhausted.

No comments: