Tuesday, July 10, 2007

....It's a Boy!


....It's a Boy!, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

And they didn't even have to wait nine months.

My newly wedded cousin and her husband Greg just welcomed a new bundle of joy into their home on Saturday. And I got to meet him today when I went over to give them their wedding gift. Heather, Holly's sister and my other cousin, also came over to visit for awhile.

Although it was really exciting to spend some quality time with these two cousins... nothing compares to playing with a new puppy!

Meet... Ozzy.

He's part lab and will probably end up being around 65 pounds, from what they were told. They 'found' him at the humane society and brought him home that very day.

Greg: We were about halfway to the human society when I realized there was no way we were coming home empty handed.
Holly: Now, we just went to look. I didn't plan anything.
Heather: HOLLY. You aren't CAPABLE of just LOOKING!
Greg: Yeah. Then I found out AFTER we brought him home that the night before she had been checking out his picture on the humane society's website.