Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More Cousin-Fun


More Cousin-Fun, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

...This has definitely been the vacation of cousins, that's for sure.

Today I had a fun filled day which included a doctor's appointment (gallbladder issues, we think) and "Cousins' Day." My sister couldn't make it so Holly, Heather and I headed down to the Waterfront.

We shopped around a bit but didn't buy anything. Then we took in a 4 o'clock showing of "Knocked Up" which I have been DYING to see for far too long now. And yes, it was as hilarious as everyone said it was... =) Then we had a really, really good dinner at PF Changs before ice cream at Coldstone. Mmmm... delish.

Plus, the company was as enjoyable as ever.

Even if I really only ever visit Holly anymore so I can see her new puppy Ozzy. Who, by the way, is in love with me. Like I told Holly tonight, if Ozzy had a Myspace he'd so be on my top friends.

And maybe so would they.

No comments: