Monday, July 23, 2007

"Cuz Kah-wee Had to Leave"

Today was my last day in West Virginia for this trip. I went shopping again with Amy (right) and out to Cheddar's for lunch (I know Kristen & Anna would be jealous, Arnie's parents would be proud.) I also just spent a lot of time just hanging around the house playing with all of the kids and talking to Kelli Jo (left.) And of course, got in some final cuddling time with ten-month-old Liam.

The trip ended just as it began too... with Gage & Laken tearin' across the lawn as fast as their little John Deere could go.

But finally it was time for me to leave.

You know, it's funny how fast days go by when you aren't at work and just spending time with people, doing things you so enjoy. My time with those babies never seems to last long enough. Then again, when I was little my trips to West Virginia never seemed long enough either.

When I got home around 10 p.m. I already had an email from Kelli waiting for me.

"Gage told me that you were coming when he got out of the tub tonight. He kept saying 'Cuz Kah-wee comin.' He is just so funny."

Little does Gage, Laken & Liam know how much I hate to leave.

1 comment:

Anna Apocalypse said...

OMG CHEDDAR'S!! Haha, I just got back from NYC and I can't believe I'm still freaking out about that restaurant.