Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Meeting Chloe


Meeting Chloe, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

I met my coworker Tanya's daughter Chloe today for the first time.

I have been hearing stories about Chloe since I started at the office back in May. And I've heard the guys in the office teasing Tanya about her... pretty much since I started back in May. But she is hands down one of the most adorable little girls ever. I'm convinced she should marry Baby Gage.

However, Chloe got extremely giggly when she saw her boyfriend, Jacob, walk into CiCi's Pizza too. This was her being REALLY excited when she could see him across the room... I wish I had a picture of how sad she looked when he left. I think she might just be in love. However, Jacob is 14 so I don't know how interested he is in her and we all know how much it hurts to be rejected by men. At least she's learning early!

Anyway, La and I had an awfully boring day at work ... which I am hating more and more with each passing day. And by hate, I mean loathe. But again, there are some pretty fantastic people that I have met because of it that building.

Which sort of makes me sad that my last day at work is Friday.
...Oh wait, what? Friday?

Yes. I said Friday.

My life just got even more confusing even faster than I thought possible.

No comments: