Thursday, August 9, 2007

There is No Future, There is No Past.

"There is no future, there is no past.
Thank God this moment's not the last.
There's only us, there's only this.
Forget regret. Or life is yours to miss."
~RENT

Go figure. I wasn't able to sleep at all last night because of sharp pains from my gallbladder and so I called off from my next-to-last day of work. Then when I woke up and got on Facebook to check my horoscope of the day (figured I was feeling so crappy - maybe a happy outlook would be nice) -- this is what I see.

Whats that? No horoscope listed for VIRGO?

Yes, there was one for every other sign, except Virgo. And then when I logged on later in the day, it was back to the same one as the day before. Not that I take them that seriously - but come on, cut me a break here.

Facebook, at least FAKE a positive outlook for me when my last day of work is tomorrow AND I have surgery next week. Give me some hope, here.

....And don't even get me started on the dream I had today where I met Usher but he wouldn't take a picture with me cause he "doesn't take photos with fans between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m." Even my dreams suck right now.

1 comment:

brittany said...

Who wants to take a picture with Usher anyway? I mean honestly.

Hope everything goes well with the gallbladder, miss your face around Tucson!