Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Afternoon Delight


Afternoon Delight, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

Went out for lunch with two lovely ladies today - Miss Candi and her niece Kacey.

I haven't seen Candi since Britney's VMA disaster a couple weeks ago and I haven't seen Kacey since she was asleep in her car seat as a baby. So it was really nice to meet up with them at the mall and just grab lunch and walk around.

There's just something about being around kids that makes you really slow down and enjoy the simple things in life. Candi and I were cracking up just riding in the elevator, because as we started to descend Kacey threw her arms out to steady herself from the vibrating elevator floor.

You can't help but smile when you remember what used to excited you.

I think she's ready for the Tower of Terror next.

1 comment:

Anna Apocalypse said...

Aw, Chikfila! That reminds me of UA! :(