Sunday, September 9, 2007

Best Performance of the Day

And the best performance of the day goes to... Mr. Chloe.

Yes, even the Zurenski Family cat gave a much more entertaining performance than Ms. Spears did on the VMAs today. And all he did was have a love affair with my shoe.

So I spent the afternoon with my favorite Momma Janita & Zurch - Momma made me a ton of her homemade biscottis (which were HEAVEN) and then I had dinner with them. I just love Matt & Melissa's parents. I could honestly sit there and talk to them for hours... especially after being trapped in the house with my family.

I really need a job.

Then I went over to Candi's to watch the VMAs disaster. Thank God I was with Candi all night watching it - or I would have been bored out of my mind. Seriously, WTF was that all about?

It was 2 hours of pure hell... and Britney wasn't even ON for two hours.

No comments: