Saturday, September 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIAM!

Guess who turned 1 year old?! :)

(AND guess who learned how to WALK since I saw him last!)

Baby Liam & I may share the same birthday - but we had to wait until this weekend to celebrate, when his dad was home from work.

So my Great Aunt Betty and I drove down to West Virginia for his first big birthday party. As you can tell, he was pretty excited about his special day - or at least excited about all of the people inside his house. It was filled with faces who had nothing but love for him. And boy, is that baby loved. Especially by me.

It was only a day trip, but getting my fill of my Baby-Prozac is always worthwhile, no matter how big the dosage. And there I was, surrounded by my heartbeats - Quinton, Laken, Liam and Gage.

So as you probably know, I'm pretty damn happy right now.

No comments: