Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quality Time


Quality Time, originally uploaded by reasonenoughtocelebrate.

Today I took Grandma with me to church, where we met up with Cousin Holly and my Aunt Shirley. Afterwards, we made time to go to Olive Garden for their endless soup & salad... which was endlessly wonderful & filling.

It was nice to see my aunt, who I haven't seen since my surgery. (She would have been photographed, only she was sitting next to me and it's a lot harder to sneak a photo with your camera phone if you have to turn sideways to take the picture.)

It was also nice that she surprised me with some belated birthday money (cha-ching!) which WAS a surprise considering I'm at the age where the rest of my relatives have stopped feeling obligated to give me some.

((End random blog blurb of the day))
AND THEN
((Insert some vague reference I won't discuss further))

And to quote the beautiful musical WICKED:

"There are bridges you cross you didn't know you crossed until you crossed..."

Sometimes I find it ridiculously hard to recognize myself by my actions.

No comments: