Friday, September 14, 2007

Twenty-Three... or Just Three?

Now that my strep is on the way out (thanks antibiotics!) we were able to celebrate my birthday tonight.

My parents, Pap & I went out to dinner (Lauren had a concert and Grandma was sick) which was nice. I heart crab legs... and this is the one day a year out of 365 that my dad will actually pay for them - so I took advantage of that situation. And yes, they were delicious.

THOUGH.

They were not as nearly delicious or as exciting as....
MY FINDING NEMO BIRTHDAY CAKE!

Yes, I just turned 23. No I don't care what you think.
It made me ridiculously happy, so hush.
(But don't tell Coldstone it was for me & not my kid.)

Cashier: Now, make sure you don't let the kids eat the figurines. They aren't edible - they are toys they can play with after the cake is eaten!!
Me: Oh. Uh. Yeah. I'll have to watch them.
Cashier: Oh those kids just LOVE the Finding Nemo, don't they?

2 comments:

Anna Apocalypse said...

HAHAHAHHA, that convo between you and the cashier is absolutely priceless!

Anonymous said...

I have that shirt!