Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh You Know. The Usual.



Today at the branch I've been working at all week, one of the regulars walked in with a video camera he had gotten for Christmas to show the ladies.... And then proceeded to record us all laughing at him.

No one wanted to wait on him though, since none of us really wanted to be recorded, but finally Theresa gave in and stepped up to the plate.

As she did this I decided, what the heck - if he can document this random visit so can I - and I snapped this picture. Then Kelly said something to him about, "Are you sure you want to harass the tellers while we're taping YOU" and pointed to the lineup of cameras behind us.

He then decided maybe it was best to turn off his camera.
I told him that as punishment - he was going to end up on my blog.

No comments: