Saturday, January 5, 2008

Potluck Love



Every summer and Christmas break, everyone who is home tries to get together at least once for a potluck/game night at someone's house. I missed the potluck this summer, because I wasn't fully recovered from my surgery yet, so I was long overdue for some quality time with my old choir family.

Usually these potlucks center around Spud, our choir director from high school who we all love and adore. However, Spud got lost this year in the dark, didn't have our cell numbers and after two hours of basically being lost down the street, went home so she never made it. Still, we had a blast even though good ol' Esther didn't make it. There's always way too much food and way too much laughing, so it's always a good night.

About 15 choir kids and/or significant others made an appearance at this potluck, as well as 5 parents. Yes. We love our parents. And our parents love each other. And no, my parents weren't there. Thank God.

Well... except for my Momma Janita. Who is pictured above in the photo with me!

...Oh and her other kids are in the pic too. ;)

No comments: